HEATING INSTRUCTIONS:Insert the Warm Me Ups™ microwavable neck warmer into your microwave and heat for two minutes. After the initial heating redistribute the contents of the gel pats in the neck warmer by gently massaging it with your hands. Carefully test for safe temperature. Repeat heating procedure of your neck warmer in shorter time intervals (30 Seconds) until desired temperature is reached.Watch Warm Me Ups™ neck warmer while heating and turn microwave if neck warmer starts to expand. Never allow Warm Me Ups™ neck warmers to boil. Be aware that microwave ovens differ and will heat your neck warmer at different rates. If used according to instructions your neck warmer can be use over and over.Once heated these remarkably cozy neck warmers will keep your neck and upper shoulders warm for hours.
COOLING INSTRUCTIONS:Place Warm Me Ups™ neck warmer in the refrigerator for a few hours. Your neck warmers can also be cooled in the freeze for up to two hours. Place neck warmer in a plastic bag and DO NOT allow to freeze.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:Your Warm Me Ups™ neck warmer may be spot cleaned using a gentle detergent. After cleaning allow your neck warmer to thoroughly air dry prior to storing. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LAUNDER IN YOUR WASHING MACHINE OR DISH WASHER.
WARNINGS:Persons who have circulatory problems or are hypersensitive to heat or cold therapy should consult a doctor prior to using WARM ME UPS™ neck warmers. If you have ANY concerns with regard to heat or cold application, please talk to your doctor prior to using Warm Me Ups™ neck warmer. Stop using your neck warmer if it shows any sign of leakage. Fabric is flammable. Keep neck warmer away from open flame. Your neck warmer is for microwave oven or refrigerator use only. DO NOT EAT GEL PAD CONTENTS.If any neck warmer gel pat leaks dispose of immediately according to all relevant local, state and federal regulations. Gel is slippery if spilled. This product is not hazardous when sold.
1. Moisture is depleted from the seed or grain reducing the products ability to retain heat.
2. Moisture is pulled from inside the seed or grain and leaches into the product covering causing it to feel moist making a prime medium for the growth of mold and/or mildew.
3. In a rather short period of time most moisture has been depleted from the grain or seed leaving little for the microwaves to heat.
4. Vermin are attracted to seeds and grains. They are NOT attracted to our non toxic heating agent.
5. When used as directed Warm Me Ups products will retain heat or cold for several hours and provide years of comfort.
All Warm Me Ups products are made in the USA.
Join Our Mailing List
Built with Volusion